Technology is an important aspect of today’s society and an integral part of any business marketing strategy. If you haven’t already implemented this, then you are missing out on a huge opportunity to grow.
However, most businesses have established themselves on the Internet but it takes time to rank well on search engines and to grow your audience. That is why having an effective SEO strategy for your chiropractic business is vital to your success; that is where we come into play.
What is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) refers to the variety of methods a site owner can use to boost the visibility of their site and its content on SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). Research shows that a whooping 81% of shoppers will usually conduct research online before deciding to make big purchases. It is not very surprising that many businesses across different industries are scrambling to hit those top spots on the 1st page of search engines.
SEO encompasses many techniques including keywords, links, local, national, tracking, website structure, and much more. To get you started on your SEO journey, we strongly suggest that you take a look at our chiropractic seo company who can help you build your chiropractic seo that will have long-lasting results.
Benefits of SEO for Chiropractic Businesses
The benefits of using SEO are tremendous and there are more reasons than we can count – so let’s start you off with a few.
- Ranking high on search engines boosts visits to your site and increases your client base.
- Site optimization provides a better user experience and aids in SERP ranking.
- Users rely on search engines to help them fix a problem. If your SEO strategy is effective, then search engines like Google will provide you as the solution by placing you high on the results page.
- SEO is a long-term strategy and there is no limit to how much you can grow as long as you consistently update your SEO tactics.
What ROI Should I Expect?
The ROI on SEO can be difficult to measure and determine – it is usually a long-term investment that while it takes longer to see results, they are usually positive and pay off. First, one would need to set up a solid SEO strategy by picking the right keywords to rank for – then wait and see how those keywords can play out. While the prospect of waiting to see if such an investment pays off may seem cumbersome, it is as well something that you shouldn’t skimp out on.
Research shows that 63% of companies state that their top marketing challenge is generating leads and traffic. SEO can help remedy this problem but it is definitely a strategy that takes time and skill to build on. To relish in a good ROI, we would recommend sticking to an experienced chiropractic marketing firm like us who can put together a strong SEO strategy that will, over time, help your practice rank higher in the SERP and drive more organic traffic to your site.
How Long Does SEO Take in the Chiropractic Industry?
SEO can take anywhere from 4 to 6 months to start seeing results. Yes, that might sound like a long time but such things like building your link profile, ranking high on search engine results, and driving in traffic to your site doesn’t happen overnight. The timeline for improving SEO can look something like:
- In the first month, we focus on aspects like keyword strategy, your website audit, and research and discovery. This is crucial in the beginning and can be altered as needed.
- Second month consists of technical fixes and modifications to your site and even a possible overhaul depending on your website audit. At the same time, we will work on your link profile and building engaging content.
- In the third month, it’s all about creating content which can include blog posts, FAQs, articles, and the pages on your site. At this point, some improvement might be seen.
- Around the fourth month, we will continue to work on your link profile, content, and other technical modifications to your site. At this time, you should be seeing more results but it would still take time before you see huge results.
Local SEO Chiropractic Campaign
Most chiropractic practices operate within a particular geographical location, therefore, it would make sense to implement a local seo chiropractic campaign for your practice.
For local seo, it is all about location and services. Research shows that 30% of mobile searches are directly related to a certain location. Therefore, it is good SEO practice to use relevant keywords within multiple elements on your site – for instance, if you are a chiropractic practice in Gary, Indiana, then relevant keywords could be chiropractic, gary. Placing these keywords in title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and in alt-text for images will get you ranking for the location based keywords and drive your SEO up.
Assessing Your Chiropractic Website for Key Performance Indicators
One major component of any sound SEO strategy is the site audit. A site audit is essentially when you hire someone – like thYnking – to dig deep into your site and figure out what is working and what can be improved upon. Using our tools and knowledge of SEO, we can get to the heart of your chiropractic marketing seo and how best to approach it on your site.
There are a variety of site audits that we would perform but the first and most important one is the site health audit. This simply investigates the general health of your site and if there are any significant problems with it.
Detailed Analysis of Chiropractic Website Structure
Having a website structure that is well put together is not only beneficial to search engines but also to your users as well. Let’s look at some reasons why website structure is an important element of SEO.
- Make sure your site has no dead ends or 404 errors. Search engines like Google “crawl” through sites all over the web looking at each page and individual text to see what each site is about.
- Use internal links and make sure that it provides exceptional user experience or UX.
- Navigation is key. Your visitors should be able to find exactly what they are looking for without much effort.
- Internal links should be relevant to current content. If someone is reading a post on your site, insert internal links that will give them more information about that topic.
Detailed Analysis of Chiropractic Website Link Profile
Maintaining a good link profile for your site is also beneficial to any SEO strategy. A link profile refers to all the links on your site – specifically inbound links – including links that point back to your site, the anchor text that corresponds to those links, and how one acquires those links. When taking a look at the types of links that point towards your site, it is ideal to have no links that are spammy and instead have many that are high-authority.
Finding relevant keywords as your anchor text for those links will also benefit your link profile. However, it is important to note that if you have to many “natural” looking anchor texts, Google might penalize you for it. With our superb skills in chiropractic web marketing, we can check up on your links and make sure that your link profile is good to go.
On-Site SEO for Chiropractic Practices
On-site or on-page SEO is basically optimizing all of the pages on your site so that they will drive more organic traffic and rank higher on search engines. However, on-site SEO is more than just picking the right keywords – there is so much more that goes into it. Here are the elements that we focus on.
- Content – create long form content that is rich in videos, pictures, and infographics that will interest your target audience and get them excited for your services.
- Google Analytics – a tool that will help you track keyword trends, traffic, and clicks on your site.
- Load Speed – research shows that 75% of users won’t return to a site if it takes longer than 4 seconds to load.
- Website Structure – your site should be easy to navigate for visitors and easy to understand for search engines.
- Keywords – make sure to drop them in, naturally of course, into your title tags, meta descriptions, URLs, subheadings, and within the first 100 words of your site.
- Security – ensure that your site is free of viruses and that client information is protected when filling out information.
- Site map – used by search engines to catalog your site so they know what your site is about. Be sure to update frequently for new pages.
Off-Site SEO for Chiropractic Practices
Off-site (off-page) SEO is similar to on-page SEO, however, it tells search engines like Google what others think of your site. Among the many techniques used in off-site SEO, there is relevant link building, cleaning up your link profile, and directory listing for your chiropractic business.
- Relevant link building – you should only have links on your site that coincide with your business.
- Directory listings – list your business on only a few, high-quality directories.
- Link profile – make sure that all inbound and internal links work and that outbound ones are high-authority.
Social Media Integration for Chiropractors
Any business owner who doesn’t incorporate social media into their marketing mix is missing out on a big opportunity to grow their organic traffic and their search engine rankings. Research shows that 45% of people watch around an hour of videos on Facebook or YouTube each week. That is a big potential to market to your target audience. At thYnking, we can help you optimize your YouTube channel as well as manage your many social media channels. This is essentially modern chiropractic marketing in the works.
There are a few things that you, or we, can do to amp up your social media integration on your site.
- Get people to share your content by integrating social sharing buttons on your site.
- Grow your following as a company on multiple social media channels.
- Create content that users will want to share on social media.
- Engage with your audience to build customer relationships.
Tracking Your Chiropractic Practice’s Growth
What is so good about an SEO strategy if you can’t track its progress? While helping you develop your SEO strategy, we will monitor and share with you your progress through the SEO process and show you that our seo tips for chiropractic practices are working. There are a few ways to track your SEO through phone tracking, form tracking, traffic reports, and ranking reports. To monitor traffic reports, using a tool like Google Analytics will let you know how many people have visited your site and for how long.
For ranking reports, Google Search Console will show what keywords are ranking well that you are using on your site. Call tracking is a great tool to use as well as you can monitor when and how a customer called your business’s phone number. It gives you an inside look at their customer buying journey and where and when they decided to give you a call. These tools are crucial to maintaining your SEO strategy and ensure that it continues to work.
SEO – A Proven Digital Advertising Solution
Maintaining an effective chiropractic seo strategy is crucial for the overall success of your practice. While you might get business in the old-fashion way, businesses are migrating towards a truly digital solution. This involves gaining a competitive edge using technology where the majority of people frequent each day. Using SEO to its fullest extent will drive more traffic to your site, expand your client base, and add value to your practice. Our SEO experts at thYnking will implement the most effective seo strategy for your practice and get it working so you will see results and continue to prosper.